Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Monday, June 20, 2005

New Look

Hey I changed the look of the Blog a bit. Hope you like it. The other was too drab for me. Now you got words on the left and links and archives on the right. The Links will change periodically depending on my moods. The only one that will stay at all times is the first one. You should all jump down the rabbit hole of you haven't already. Also if you want to read or post comments to specific blog posts they will be in a new window now to make it a little simpler. Just click on comments at the end of the posting. I highly encourage everyone to leave comments if they feel like it. I'm also toying with the HTML to add some other cool stuff. We will see what I can come up with.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home