Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I will return

I am currently not feeling very well so there have been no new blog posts. I have been ill and just plain out of it lately. I am trying to purge myself of evil spirits but it is not working very well. I do apologize to the select few who actually stop by here. I promise I will return soon once I gain back my strength or fail in my current endeavors. Whichever comes first. For now, if you want to visit a hilarious website go here. Its a Christian movie review website. These hardcore moralists pick apart current Hollywood films and admonish the flock as to which ones to stay away from. The reviews are hilarious. Check out this tidbit from the PG-13 Boogeyman review

"Later, as the Boogeyman materializes in the tub water (now mixed with sludge) and "takes" Jessica, he holds her aloft, nude, but the scene moves so fast that its not possible to tell exactly what we see. Nevertheless, this strange sequence amounts to occult sexual violence."

Its a Mad, Mad World.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home