Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Snow and more Snow

There's nothing but snow outside. The wind is whipping around, my fingers are frozen. My junk truck sputters to life as I crank the heater and run back inside for the last ten minutes of my work shift. I hate the cold. I sit here typing this, giving my truck enough time to warm up so I can make the 45 minute trek home across the snow covered roads. It began snowing at like 5am. Its 5 pm and the snow continues. This is my life.

I cannot contain my joy. I see a Valium and some boxed wine in my near future. Good Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home