Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Blah Blah

It was a long, crazy weekend and to tell you the truth I just don't want to get into it. My cousin has problems with writing about stuff even a day after it happens and writing is what he does for a living. See jigglebox.com . Lets just say Jess and I fought a lot, my new TIVO was defective. Then I was ill on Monday morning and missed work. Turns out so did the CS Rep who works with me. So as you can imagine today has been very busy and I just don't feel like rehashing my shitty weekend. Jess and I are fine now, I have a new, working TIVO and life is back on track. Whatever track that is anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home