Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Vote for Pedro

hehe. If you laughed when you read this title I congratulate you. If not run out now and buy "Napoleon Dynamite" on DVD. Its SWEET. Gives me hope that there are young filmmakers out there trying to break the molds of such crap like Van Helsing, Soul Plane and anything starring a big titted pop singer or anorexic former child star. Its a funny flick, odd, silly but warm hearted at its core. Check it out.

Speaking of sweet shit The New England Patriots crushed the Steelers last Sunday and have advance to the Super Bowl for the third time in the last 4 years. We are really getting spoiled up here in New England.

Damn its been a busy two days so far. I'm swamped with shit to do here. This will have to be short. Lets see, what the hell was I gonna write about today. I cant remember. I may have to start smoking again. I know it sounds ridiculous but I am doing great on my diet except I am not losing any weight. Its because before when I lost all the weight I quit smoking and went an a diet AND I was working twelve hours a day running around Managing a retail store. Now I sit at a desk for eight hours and do not move. Its a recipe for disaster. If I start again I will quit in the spring after I have lost the weight and can get outside to get some exercise. I've also been having horrible mood swings. I know it sounds like a dumb idea but sometimes you have to take things one step at a time. Not to mention IM DYING FOR A FUCKIN BUTTTT!!!!!!

sorry.
bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home