Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Shut Up Already!!!

I Agree. I have spent so much time using this Blog as more of an online journal that it has strayed far from its roots. I miss writing about the news and politics, entertainment, sports and general observations. The few who read this must moan in terror as they read another post about my "crazy" life. Enough I say. Pull yer pants up boy and get back to the good stuff.

Right On!

The other day Jess said when reading my Blog she felt like "she was reading my diary." I don't mind sharing parts of my personal life with the few who come here. Granted there are only about three regulars and they are all friends or family. Still, if I want to attract a more diverse readership I have get back to the basics. So here is a fitting epitaph to all the bullshit I have been writing about lately and then..well then its back to the good stuff.

And lots of it. I promise.

I am staying put for now. I am giving success here the full shot it deserves. Jess and I are going to make it happen and I have just started working for a past employer in the sales field who actually welcomed hiring me back. Things are looking up and we plan to hunker down and get through this winter. One day at a time folks.


So now all you have to do is scroll up to the next post and we can back to the beef the way it was and will be....

Thanks for stopping by.

Jumping J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home