Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Jinxed!

haha! I told you so! After running my gums about how I haven't been pulled over in my un-inspected car BAM! I get popped in Boscawen NH of course! Anyone that lives in Central NH knows all about Boscawen and their Pigs.

ANYONE that has lived in the Franklin, Tilton, Penacook area has been stopped by them. The funny thing is the bastard stopped me a mile into FRANKLIN not Boscawen. Can they do that? He even wrote Boscawen on the ticket? I may fight that one.

Oh well, its my fault for not inspecting my car.

Its almost the end of the week.

Fuck it.

Curt Shilling returns to the mound tonight for the Red Sox. Will he be up to the task?


blah blah I'm bored.


Ok, I'm going to lunch now.


Bye.

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost count of how many times I've been pulled over by a Boscawen pig! The second to last time landed me in court for driving without a license because I hadn't renewed my license on my birthday! And to think if my husband had only passed the PT test when he applied at Boscawen PD I wouldn't have to deal with this anymore!!!!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger juststained said...

Damn the man! I swear i wont drive through that shitty town anymore. Legal or not.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I have been pulled over a few times in Boscawen, I swear I wan't even doing anything wrong. Maybe a half a mile over the speed limit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home