Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Circus ends

Terri is gone. She can now rest in peace. Here are some of the reactions by supporters outside of the hospice where she passed away today.

"You saw a murder happening"


"Everybody who denied her right to live are accomplices to murder, and God knows,"


"I'm not believing the report of man,"

"God will raise her from the dead, and all the world will see it."

"It's really sick what we've seen here," a man said then gave the Nazi salute and yelled ""Heil Hitler."

And finally a quote from an intelligent person, one I think anyone on either side could agree with: "I know Terri has a new life, a new body. She's singing, she's dancing, she's praising God."


Amen.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo!

Quickly Juststained, in reference to the information available to you/us via the mainstream media regarding the Terry Shiavo case and your passionate commentary thereon. I have but one thing to say: CONGRATULATIONS on pissing someone off. I dream of being pissed on by monks.. er, I mean, having someone get pissed off at me for something I've written. I read your latest, up to 3/28, and though I read through the whole thing, the real gem was right at the beginning. "You'd make a great reporter for say, The Boston Globe or the New York Times."

Cut to commercial. Up to that point, the guy's right! Forget the rest. Obviously Anonymous is a nutfucker who would have thrown his misshapen skull between 67-year old HST and the .45 slug with which he pronounced his Right to Death, just to save the poor old delusional bastard to rot happily away, God's way. Gettin my drift? You can't win when it's religious, man. Only if you go to law school and take up fighting dirty like them. But you know that.

You know enough that you don't HAVE to engage the enemy. Just keep ranting over and over, "Pope eats moose cock." But what do I know? Someone should unplug my feeding tube. Speaking of feeding tubes, I heard this great quote from Anita Thompson when someone asked her recently about her late hubby's abuse of his body. She replied, "He loved his body. He gave it everything it wanted."

Be PROUD, for I am proud of you, for being so knowledgeable, so thorough, so thoughtful, and for writing something good enough to piss off the Right. Or was that the Wrong? Who are these feotus fluffers anyway? All right. I made my point. I still know the news editor of the NY Daily News if you want the job I should/coulda had, had I the balls and your encyclopedic brain for the National beat.

Cheers from Bat Country, a desert bereft of snow but full of strange rhythms and girls with prickly cactuses,
Thermos N. Glock Packer, U.S. Bordom Patrol, Bisbee Arizona Division, Special Straw Bale Bunker Surveillance Unit

ps: of course the woman is in a better place! God bless those with the courage to set her free!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home