Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Happy Hump Day

My back is throbbing. I awoke this AM actually feeling quite well for once and even had time to take a long shower and make myself extra presentable at work today since many "bigwigs" would be crawling through the office's today. Well I managed to pull something in my back, be it muscle or bone, in the shower. At least I think it was the shower. That's when it started hurting anyway. I took some aspirin before lunch. That seemed to dull it slightly but now its back with a vengeance. I need medicine and I need it fast. Percodan, endocet, darvocet any pretty little pill made for the basic purpose of killing the pain. I am 7 minutes away from requesting an early exit from work. Wish me luck.

Still haven't got my Tax money. Bloody IRS. They are toying with me. Brother Rydawg and family are scheduled for a visit this weekend. Hopefully he can stay for the Super Bowl. Jess got a small tattoo today. I t will be interesting to see. I also have now gotten myself into debt thanks to a diamond ring I purchased for her for Valentines Day. She has been bugging me for jewelry for a while now. I think she will be pleasantly surprised.

Ok that's it, my back is killing me. Bring on the meds.......I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home