Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Scurrying like rats in the House of Bush


Its starting now. With the indictment of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, our Vice President Cheney's Chief of Staff, on perjury and obstruction charges today we are seeing this administrations true colors come to light and even the most jaded conservatives are having trouble defending them. Libby was "a driving force behind the administration's march to war against Iraq and helped assemble evidence -- later proven false -- asserting that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction, which became the rationale for the U.S.-led invasion."

After years of lies and deceit the house of Bush is becoming mortal and we the people are finally getting our head's out of our collective asses.

They are scurrying for cover on Pennsylvania Ave. The support for the war is at an all time low as is Bush's approval rating. But does he care? He got his 4 more years. It will be his legacy that will be stained and it will be a hell of a lot more stained then any "dress".

Thanks again Ohio.



getting ready for a revolution,

Juntin

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much does it suck that the only comments being posted in here are crap from blog spammers? It's glad to have you back J! I missed you and your rants. I think I will give Last Days a go but I'm sure I will be equally disappointed. I still haven't brought myself to read his published journal that I purchased because I just feel "wrong" with it in my hands. The only good thing about Bush right now is that there is no way he can remain in office after these four years are up - bring on Hillary! Anything is better than this douche!!!!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking a break from corporate hell and somehow I find this blog and jigglebox too. Finally, someting productive comes from being at the office.

Keep up the writing and I will keep up the reading.


Stacey

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger juststained said...

Stacey! Nice to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back often.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger juststained said...

Also regadinfg the Spam. Im going to delete most of the spam posts and for now on anyone leaving a comment will have to use "word verification". Its not a big deal but it will cut down on the crap!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home