Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Have a BEEFLESS X-Mas!!!

So I know I promised another 2005 list, this one covering the entertainment and fun stuff from 2005 but I have been so busy with X-Mas I am not sure if it will ever come to pass. Everytime I get a great idea for a post I am pulled away to do something Holiday related. You gotta love the Holiday's.

So instead I would just like to use this time to thank everyone who visits this Blog and especially the ones who post comments and let me know what they do and do not enjoy about my crazy ravings. Its been an interesting year personally but having this outlet to vent has really been a joy. So again, Thank You all and I wish you all a Wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season. On that note I realized I wanted to create a mailing list for the beeflog to send thanks or updates on a random basis to my few faithful readers. So, if you would please sign up for my mailing list by sending an email to thebeeflog@yahoo.com. Please include your name and I will be sure to send you emails on updates or other random coolness. Do not worry. I will not share your email with anyone. Unless they offer me a lot of money ;-)

With the first post of the new year I will review some of my favorite and least favorite things of 2005 so in a way you will still get my worthless opinion anyway! Oh and Ill be asking for your input so sharpen your pencils.

Right now across the globe children are staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep due to that overpowering excitement building in their gut. Remember those days? Maybe you would get 2 or 3 hours sleep max and even sometimes I would crawl downstairs and just stare at the gifts knowing that in a few short hours I would soon be in possession of that new toy or video game and probably a really awful sweater from Aunt Flo. For those of you with children remember that's probably what they are feeling right now. And for the rest of us without kids? Well, we get to sleep in!

I want to again congratulate my cousin Rick McKinney on the publication of his first "official" novel. Dead Men Hike No Trails will soon be available from booklocker.com and also on jigglebox.com. Keep an eye out on jiggle for a chance to pre-order a signed copy. Be the first in your neighborhood to get it! I even have the honor of being the photog of the back cover photo! (shameless plug). In all seriousness we are all proud of him and know this will be a positive turning point for an already accomplished artist.

Well that's about it for now. All this goodness is making me feel funny!
Must be the eggnog.

See you in the New Year and don't forget to join the mailing list.

Peace on Earth,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home