Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Farewell good Dr.


Mr. Tambourine man played as the crowd roared. 10 minutes ago Hunter Thompson's ashes were fired into the Colorado sky over Owl Farm. The gonzo fist shown bright against the clouds like a crazy version of the Bat Signal. Thanks to Lord Duke, my faithful cousin and my mentor for bringing it all to me live via cell phone, allowing me to live it as if I was standing there in Woody Creek beside him.

Farewell good Dr, you will be missed.

You did it cuz. Now the torch has been passed.

Its our time now.


Dr.Gonzo

Aug 20th 11:15 EST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home