Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A New Year and a New Look

Welcome back to the beef for 2006. I have changed the blogs look a little just to add something different. There are also a lot of new links and each week or so I will post some new ones and update the Link of the Moment. I am a notorious Internet Whore and if its online I will find it. Check 'em out when you are bored.

Thanks to all who joined the mailing list. I will be working on a monthly newsletter of some sort and be sure to notify readers of anything cool. Again, anyone interested should email me @ thebeeflog@yahoo.com.

Christmas is over and the New Year is here. I had a great time with friends, up in the woods of Maine, on a lake with a fire going and much partying. A great time and a fitting way to indulge our excesses for the last time in '05. This boy is toning it down quite a bit in '06 simply so there will be an '07 for me to enjoy. I am looking forward to accomplishing much more this year. Not only here but in my personal life as well. Instead of telling everyone all the things I am going to do I am keeping them to myself this year. If I accomplish certain goals I will be sure to share them with everyone and if not, well hell, no one will know anyway right? So my advice to everyone is keep your resolutions to yourself and good luck!

Only a week into the New Year and things are heating up in Washington. This Abramoff guy who is cutting a deal with the Fed's is sure to have some juicy stuff to tell about his many Congressman friends. This could be interesting. Right Wing pundits are already downplaying it. Could it be people are running scared?

I was also going to say "welcome to 2006" to our friend Bill O'Reilly who started the New Year by saying George Soros ,the financier who helps a lot of left wing websites, should "..be hanged". Alas it turns out Bill said it in October of last year and thus does not qualify for a 2006 quote.

Bummer.

If you haven't heard about a little book coming out soon then head over to Lord Dukes site.
Go. Buy Book. Be happy.

This Friday a little movie called "Hostel" opens. If you want to be scared shitless and vomit on your pals go see it. I have been waiting forever and now it is here. Yes, I am a sick puppy.

So stay tuned and we will get the beef kicked off right this weekend. Thanks for sticking around and I look forward to another year of the Beef.


Randomness:

Song you should download right now: "Rhinoceros" by The Smashing Pumpkins

Cuzin Rick! If I don't talk to you before, the answer to your question is the"Evil Dead" series. Those were the movies with Bubba Ho Tep's Bruce Campbell. Good Stuff.



Whoora,

JKA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home