Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I shoudnt drink on Saturdays

i am drunk


I am pissed

The New England Patriots lost tonight, they got their butts kicked in Denver.

Bastards. I think we were getting spoiled anyway. A good way to put things into perspective.

5 fuckin turnovers. Unbelievable.


Also, a Tennessee TV station has dropped the TV show "Book of Daniel" due to overwhelming complaints from religious Bible thumpers.

Do they know that their goddamn remote controls have a CHANNEL BUTTON????? DONT watch it if you don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a break!

fuck this, im going to bed.


peace out


Juntin

4 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Justin, I just wrote the longest comment ever, and it got lost cause I didn't scroll down, I'm not in the mood to write it all again, DAMN, Kate in Bisbeeland

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing you've got to learn about the "moral values" camp is that they fear what will happen to the poor children. You know, those poor, defenseless children whose parents sit them in front of a television and completely ignore them and the shows that they watch. The government needs to help make the whole "sitting them in front of the TV" job less stressful, so they want to filter out anything that they deem offensive.

They're planning on going after satellite radio and cable TV next. If your 7 year old is up at 9 pm on a Sunday night watching TV unsupervised while you, I don't know, do lines of blow off of a hooker's stomach in a public toilet, well, your kid might accidentally flip to HBO and hear Tony Soprano say some very unkind things. So he'd better start watching his fucking mouth.

(though I think they are going after satellite radio just because they are so pissed that Howard Stern is out of their reach for the moment)

Anyway, the Book of Daniel was probably a crappy show anyway. Sounded like 7th Heaven on crack. I'm going to be like all the other American apologists that watch our rights slowly slipping away by saying that as long as they stay away from my shows, I don't mind. Leave Battlestar Galactica alone and you can fuck with the Book of Daniel all you want...

(yeah, that was sarcasm)

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger juststained said...

Kate-Yeah that sucks! I have had many long posts here lost to a damn screen freeze or spellcheck foul up!

Bob-I agree totally. If I wasnt so tired when I posted I was going to mention the jerks who are lobbying the FCC to censor Satellite radio and Pay TV. Its going to get worse before it gets better. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you more often here.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually do stop by every couple of weeks, but this is the first time I felt like posting a comment ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home