Your Stop for the Daily Beef!

BEEF: Noun 1:the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (as a steer or cow) used as food. plural beefs: 2 a : something that is the cause or subject of protest or outcry 3 : a formal allegation against a party

Friday, March 04, 2005

Its Friday, Counselor

Counselor


That single word was typed in the center of a blank stationary page by HST right before he took his own life. His son Juan, directly after finding his father's body went outside and fired three shotgun blasts into the cold Colorado air. What does this all mean? Is it a sign? A special message only those lucky enough to have the "Gonzo" spirit could understand? Well I will have all weekend to ponder this new info because it is Friday and I am ready for my days of rest. Maybe the Temp will rise above 30 and my balls can thaw out. I leave you with that mental picture to ponder.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beefmeister!
Hunter just spoke to me from the grave! It was weird and spooky and I think I'm moving to Thailand tomorrow before they close the net on me, on all of us, and before I become any more complicit in this murderous treachery of Nazi-esque blind-eye America.
Listen for yourself:

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/02/23/164218

 

Post a Comment

<< Home